Our journal now offers three free and easy-to-use services designed to alert users as soon as new Web Edition content is published online. All methods ensure that you are alerted when new content that interests you becomes available.
If you have multiple Email addresses, please repeat the subscription.
Vol 44, No 1 (18 January 2023)
Indexed by SCI-E
2021 Impact Factor 6.975
2/176 Zoology (Q1)
2022 Journal Citation Reports®
Bimonthly, Since 1980
Editor-in-Chief: Yong-Gang Yao
ZR NewsMore >
- Acknowledgments to reviewers of Zoological ResearchNew
- ZRDC Call for Papers: Special issue on insular habitat fragmentation induced by hydroelectric dams: an emerging threat to biodiversityNew
- Call for papers: Cavefish Special IssueNew
- Two Editorial Board Members of Zoological Research Elected to the National Academy of Sciences
- “2021 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 3rd Round Meeting Announcement
- Article-based Publishing Model of Zoological ResearchNew
- “2021 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 1st Round Meeting Announcement
- “2019 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 3rd Round Meeting Announcement
- 8th International Symposium on Primate Research
- 2018 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium
- 1The Method of Look for Nests of Wasps
- 2Mitogenomic phylogeny of the Asian colobine genus Trachypithecus with special focus on Trachypithecus phayrei (Blyth, 1847) and description of a new species
- 3Chromosome Studies of Mammals
- 4Zoonotic origins of human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19 / SARS-CoV-2): why is this work important?
- 5Construction of a cDNA Library from the Testis and Sequence Analysis of the Ubiquitin Gene from Rana nigromaculata (in English)
- 1Decoding the evolution and transmissions of the novel pneumonia coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2 / HCoV-19) using whole genomic data
- 2Antimicrobial peptides: new hope in the war against multidrug resistance
- 3Why do we study animal toxins?
- 4The role of wildlife (wild birds) in the global transmission of antimicrobial resistance genes
- 5The pathological role of ferroptosis in ischemia/reperfusion-related injury