Our journal now offers three free and easy-to-use services designed to alert users as soon as new Web Edition content is published online. All methods ensure that you are alerted when new content that interests you becomes available.
If you have multiple Email addresses, please repeat the subscription.
Vol 41, No 4 (18 July 2020)
Indexed by SCI-E
2019 Impact Factor 2.638
12/168 Zoology (Q1)
2020 Journal Citation Reports®
Bimonthly, Since 1980
Editor-in-Chief: Yong-Gang Yao
ZR NewsMore >
- Acknowledgments to reviewers of Zoological ResearchNew
- “2020 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 1st Round Meeting Announcement
- “2019 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium” 3rd Round Meeting Announcement
- 8th International Symposium on Primate Research
- 2018 Frontiers in Zoology Symposium
- “2018 Frontiers of Zoology Forum” The 2nd Round Meeting Announcement
- Obituary: Professor Colin Groves (1942-2017)
- Professor Nina Jablonski, a board member of Zoological Research, visits KIZ
- 2017 Zoology Frontier Forum held in Kunming
- Acknowledgments to reviewers of Zoological Research
- 1Chromosome Studies of Mammals
- 2Zoonotic origins of human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19 / SARS-CoV-2): why is this work important?
- 3Construction of a cDNA Library from the Testis and Sequence Analysis of the Ubiquitin Gene from Rana nigromaculata (in English)
- 4Mudskipper interleukin-34 modulates the functions of monocytes/macrophages via the colony-stimulating factor-1 receptor 1
- 5Epidemiological survey of a captive Chinese rhesus macaque breeding colony in Yunnan for SRV, STLV and BV
- 1Why do we study animal toxins?
- 2Creating animal models, why not use the Chinese tree shrew (Tupaia belangeri chinensis)?
- 3Tree shrew (Tupaia belangeri) as a novel laboratory disease animal model
- 4Application of the genome editing tool CRISPR/Cas9 in non-human primates
- 5Molecular cloning, pathologically-correlated expression and functional characterization of the colonystimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF-1R) gene from a teleost, Plecoglossus altivelis